I thought I would include a couple of cute things Quinn & Leyla have been doing lately so those of you reading know, in case I forget to tell you. Also, since this blog will be a keepsake for Quinn & Leyla, I want a record of these little things that I am sure will fade from memory (without some visual reminder like this) over time.
Let's start with Quinn...He started saying phrases recently (ones that he has heard from us). One of his cutest phrases is "Where did that go?" He will say this as he is looking all around the house for something (often a toy). Another new thing Quinn does is he asks for Papa (Tycho) almost immediately upon waking up. He will walk around calling, "Papa? Papa? Papa?" Each time the name increasing in intensity. Needless to say, it is hard for Tycho to sleep in, and when he is gone with work, Mommy (I) need to walk Quinn through the entire house so he can see Papa is not here--he is at work.
Now for Leyla...She also says a few phrases. One of her cutest right now is a repeating a little game I play with them. I often say, "I gooonnnnnnaaaaa getcha" and then chase them, catch them, and tickle them. Leyla will mimick this phrase with perfect intonation. It's funny. Another new obsession of Leyla's is to turn on and off the lights. She is now tall enough to reach them (basically 36" tall), so she enjoys doing it. I think she also enjoys the fact that Quinn is not tall enough to do this.
Both of them...As soon as we say the words "bath" or "pool," they both immediately begin stripping. First, they rip off their shorts, then their shoes, and lastly their diaper. Then, they walk over to us and say, "shirt" and put their arms up. Needless to say, we now spell out those words unless it something we are doing that moment; otherwise, the clothes come off and there is no turning back.
Albuquerque New Mexico Casinos
11 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment