Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm back...

Okay, so after a long break (over a year), I have decided I will again try to blog about our adventures through life with Quinn and Leyla. I think before I stopped blogging when I was overwhelmed and think thought, "How do I catch up now?" Yet, I know I would really like to blog for two main reasons.
1) To keep family & friends updated
2) To have a keepsake/record of their lives for Quinn & Leyla when they get older. I'm hoping I would remember the major milestones (although age definitely takes a toll on the memory I am noticing), but I doubt I might remember all the little, daily moments without some record of them. Since I type much, much faster than I can write, it only makes sense to keep this journal online.
Thus, my recommitment to my blog...My goal is at least 1 post every 2 weeks. I think I can manage that. Then, hopefully at less stressful times, I can post more. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment